Stress Management and Anxiety Coaching Programmes
One to one Personal and Business tailored sessions for Stress Management and Anxiety
If you are experiencing anxiety and/or stress this will filter through other areas of your life, relationships and career as well, making it difficult for you to relax, enjoy life, maybe aggravating the problems with suppressed anger, influencing your sleep patterns. These problems will not go away by themselves and an talking to a coach will help you find coping skills and strategies for an appropriate Stress Management course of action.
- Do you find yourself being often fearful about future events?
- Do you find it difficult to make new friends or go to places where you don’t know many people?
- Do you experience anxiety and or stress in certain situations, maybe at work?
- Are your feelings interfering with your work, school, business or family responsibilities?
- Is self-doubt constant playing a part in your life?
If Anxiety or Stress are your companion, in the long term it will get worse and you may even experience panic attacks which are very debilitating. They are unpleasant intense wave of fears. You may experience anxiety in a broad range of situation, from having to confront an angry person, to exams, for interviews, meeting new people, giving presentations at work or university, in social situations.
Can you imagine how difficult it is for somebody who suffers from social anxiety, making new friends or even meeting a new partner if they are anxious of walking into a new group or public place?
Often the symptoms include:
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Fear of dying
- Fear of losing control
- Flushes or chills
- Tingling or numbness in the hands
STRESS is described as our body response to any type of event which causes changes to our normal routine. We may classify stress caused by good events or bad events. We may experience stress if we go through marriage breakup or redundancy or we move house but at the same time we experience it even when we have to prepare, arrange everything for the holidays or when we come back.
With the constant demands of work, family, relationships, commitments we live in an era where stress is a very big problem. Think of how many hours of sleep and work are lost because of stress.
It is not only a mental issue because when we experience prolonged stress it has an effect on our physical body and emotional well being.
- Symptoms of stress often include:
- Low energy
- Upset stomach (diarrhoea, constipation, nausea)
- Aches, pains, muscle tension
- Alteration of sleep patterns
- Low immune system
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat
A combination of Life Coaching and NLP helps address Stress and Anxiety through individual Stress Management actions plan. These and other techniques have been found effective in re-establishing a right and healthy mind/thought/actions patterns.
Testimonials text here